👉LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE: ONCE WE REACH 1400 TOTAL UNIT SALES, THE PRICE WILL BE BACK TO $59.98.
Brazilian wood is also called lucky wood, which can bring good luck to the family, increase financial fortune, and bless with safeness! 🌿🌿🌿
It can put in front of the computer, absorbing formaldehyde, preventing radiation, and purifying air.
🌿 Suitable for adults and children.
🌿 Brazilian wood likes high temperature and high humidity climate.
🌿 Has good adaptability to light, and only a small amount of sunshine can make it grow. In summer, keep it out the sunshine a little, and put it in the indoor ventilated place, and give it more sunshine in autumn and winter. Brazilian wood is afraid of cold. In winter it should be placed in the indoor sunny place, with the temperature of 5-10 degrees celsius.
Package included: 1 x Potted wood, 1 x Tree Man Mold, 1 x Petri dish
How to hydroponic Brazil wood:
- At the beginning of hydroponics, the clean water should be changed every 2-3 days, after which the water can be extended. When brazilian wood begins to sprout, it can be transplanted in a well-lit area.
- To grow Brazilian wood better, please prepare your own foliage plant nutrient solution (commonly sold in flower supermarkets). When the Brazilian wood starts to sprout and grow leaves, you can replace the water with the nutrient solution every 2-3 weeks . After the leaves grow out, you should often spray 0.1% potassium dihydrogen phosphate solution on the page, otherwise the markings on the leaves will gradually fade, reducing the ornamental nature of the plants.
- When the air is dry, water should be sprayed on the page frequently to prevent leaf tips and leaf edges from withering. During the vigorous growth period, proper pruning can be used to control the height of Brazil wood, and the aging and withered leaves of the lower part can be cut in time.
- In summer, increase the number of sprays on the leaves to prevent direct sunlight. Expose it to direct sunlight in winter, and the room temperature is not less than 10 degrees Celsius to continue to grow, and it enters the dormant period below 5 degrees Celsius.
😍 "REALLY CUTE PLANT. HOPE IT WOULD BRING GOOD LUCK AND GOOD MOOD IN THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIMES." - DAVID Y.😍
😍 "I WAS AFRAID IT WON'T GROW BUT AFTER 2 WEEKS I ALREADY SEE SOMETHING PEAKING THROUGH. AMAZING TO WATCH IT GROW" - ATT.😍
⭐ Care instructions
- 🌈 Light: Astigmatism at room temperature
- 💦 Moisture: Water flooded 0.5 cm at the bottom of the trunk
- 🍀 Add water after drying for 2 days, alternately dry and wet to prevent the bottom from rotting and grow more vigorously.
Add this Brazilian Lucky Wood Plant to your shopping cart today! 🎁🎁