- Free One Years Product Warranty
- Returns>> Fast refund,Money-Back Guarantee.
- 🚢Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
🔥99.3% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.🔥
A Must-Have Tools For Welding And Woodworking Projects!
Do you enjoy woodworks but have a hard time joining corners without an extra hand?
The Two-Axis Welding Clamp would be the perfect tool for you!
Two-Axis Welding Clamp can hold joints at a 90-degree angle, which makes it perfect for any type of woodwork and handy DIY projects. Its independently adjustable jaws will allow you to set it as you please. The clamp is made of aluminum alloy die-casting construction, which is extremely durable but still lighter to hold in hand. The maximum clamping range is 70mm, and it can clamp materials such as steel rods, metal tubing, wood, glass, etc.
- PERFECT CORNER CLAMP - It allows two wood blocks of different thicknesses to join together at a 90 Degree Angle. Great for clamping steel rods, metal tubing, wood, thick glass, etc. Ideal for woodworking, engineering, welding, or other related DIY projects.
- FREE ANGLE ADJUSTABLE - Change the degree of the joint as you please
- SINGLE HANDLE ADJUSTABLE JAW - With a solid, anti-skid, strong rubber handle
- MADE OF ALUMINUM ALLOY DIE-CASTING CONSTRUCTION - For more durability and strength, but lighter to hold at the same time.
- PRECISE - The floating head and electroplated rotating spindle screw can be adjusted to align and hold workpieces precisely.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Maximum Opening Size: about 70mm
- Jaw Width: about 95mm
- Jaw Depth: about 35mm
- 1 x Two Axis Welding Clamp