This ring is an exact replica of the 2008 Boston Celtics championship ring. You can wear it anywhere. In addition, it is a collectible product that all Celtics fans will enjoy. The site offers a large selection of championship rings of all years. You can easily assemble collectors sets- get started right now!
Material: Stainless steel - Made from an alloy of steel and chromium, the latter of which lends stainless steel its incredible tarnish resistance. It is hypoallergenic and safe for allergic skin.
Weight: 74 grams / 0.16 Lbs
How to Choose Your Ring Size?
Size 11 is the most popular and fits most men. You can choose that one without any worries. It is made for men, and thus it's suitable for you. If you want to be sure that you get the right size, use our Ring Size Chart attached below, to accurately choose your size. If the size doesn't fit, please feel free to exchange a new one.
Measure Your Finger - What you need:
1. Cut a piece of string or a thin strip of paper at least 3 inches long
2. Wrap it snugly around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle
3. Using a pen or pencil mark where the ends overlap
4. Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in inches / millimeters
5. Use the chart above to find the corresponding ring size in the top row