In Egyptian myth, the Underworld was called Duat and believed to be full of terrible, great dangers. Anubis greeted souls in the Underworld and was believed to protect them on their journey.
Anubis was also associated with resurrection and renewal, the transition from one era of life to a newer, better one.
This beautiful ring is made with durable stainless steel, and is a great gift for lovers of mythology and legends.
Ring Sizing Chart
Material: Stainless Steel
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with PayPal.
How to Choose Your Ring Size?
Size 11 is the most popular and fits most men. You can choose that one without any worries. It is made for men, and thus it's suitable for you. If you want to be sure that you get the right size, use our Ring Size Chart attached below, to accurately choose your size. If the size doesn't fit, please feel free to exchange a new one.
Measure Your Finger - What you need:
1. Cut a piece of string or a thin strip of paper at least 3 inches long
2. Wrap it snugly around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle
3. Using a pen or pencil mark where the ends overlap
4. Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in inches / millimeters
5. Use the chart above to find the corresponding ring size in the top row